Harsha Shanthanna and Anita Gross Publish Book Entitled "Whiplash Injury and Chronic Pain: The Anatomy and Current Interdisciplinary Approaches to Management"
Congratulations to Harsha Shanthanna, Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesia, McMaster University, and Anita Gross, Associate Clinical Professor, School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University on the publication of their book “Whiplash Injury and Chronic Pain: The Anatomy and Current Interdisciplinary Approaches to Management”.
This interactive iBook with excellent illustrations is free to access and is produced jointly by the Departments of Anesthesia and Education program in Anatomy, McMaster University.
Highlights of the Book:
- Includes the most recent information on whiplash injury and chronic pain in a format that is easy to understand by physicians and other health providers.
- Provides relevant information around mechanisms and pathophysiology of whiplash injury
- Detailed, informative illustrations that improve understanding of underlying concepts.
- Interactive reviews and quizzes to enrich the learning experience.
- Written in a format that combines individual case histories with clinical knowledge which helps to connect clinical information and application in the real world.
- Integrates medical and interventional management with physical therapy, rehabilitation and psychological perspectives, which is critical for appropriate, interdisciplinary management of whiplash patients.